Congratulations to Jenny, our August Member of the Month!
1. Why did you decide to join SRSC?This was another step in my journey to cure my back pain. I was very hesitant because of all the publicity CrossFit gyms were getting for injuries in their clients. A friend was a CrossFitter in Healdsburg and recommended this gym because Joanna was so focused on form.
2. What has been your most memorable achievement since becoming a member?My first double under was great. It earned me the right to buy fancy jump rope. I also love the fact that my back doesn’t hurt any more. I still have to put in the mobility work to keep it healthy but it feels 100% better!
3. Favorite and least favorite exercises?I like handstand work and most of the body weight exercises. I am not a fan of lifting heavy weights.
4. Current goal(s) in the gym or in life?I want to be strong enough to keep up with my kids. I want to be able to run/bike/swim until I am 100. I want to do an unassisted pull up-maybe some ninja warrior moves
5. What’s something that your gym mates would be surprised to know about you?I am just as afraid of vampire, werewolves and goblins as my kids. I can not watch scary movies!