1. Bowling this Saturday at Double Decker Lanes in Rohnert Park, 7-9 pm. CFSR has the lanes and shoes covered. You get your own drinks. Oh, and significant others are welcome too!
2. Christmas and New Year’s Week Hours:
Friday, December 24th – Tuesday, December 28th: CLOSED
All other days and classes are as usual, including a 10am New Year’s Day class on Saturday, January 1st. If you’ve been around here long enough, you know what the WOD will be!
3. Anthony brought a huge tray of cookies into the box this evening. Yes, really. He mumbled something about it being “the holidays”. People, if it’s that easy for you to eat stuff that makes you feel crappy, then you really need to sign up for the Whole9’s Foundations of Nutrition Workshop hosted by CrossFit Santa Rosa, Sunday March 6th, 2011. It’s at our own box, for goodness sakes! There should be no excuses for those of you who want and need to learn more about eating properly for performance and health. (If you happily grabbed some of those cookies tonight, that’s you.) I’m providing a discount for the first thirty people to sign up, so just do it already. It will be your gift to me for the season. That, and a PR (yours) on the CFT.
4. Oh yeah, the CFT! It’s this Saturday, a special extended class, 10am-12pm. Lift heavy in the morning, bowl hard at night.
5. After the new year begins, we’re altering the evening schedule to accommodate our growing numbers. Starting in January, we will have a 5:30pm class and a 6:30 pm class, Monday through Friday. There’s sure to be many more additions to the class schedule as the year progresses.